Delayed again

They broke a water shut off while opening u p he camp ground yesterday, so now it will hopefully be Friday when they get open.  We may wait until Saturday morning to pull out there, as it is supposed to snow 2-3 inches on Friday – what a winter it turned out to be, and it’s still not over.  But camping weather is coming!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s