73. Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
My whole existence is centered on you. From the time I was conceived, you have been watching over me. You made me who I am by assembling my DNA. Help me to understand why you made me as I am, and to know how your commandments affect my life.
74. Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, because I have hoped in Your word.
Help me be a blessing to all I come in contact with. I have put all my hope in the promises you have given in your word. Help me to pass those promises on to others, so they welcome my presence in their lives.
75. I know, O Lord, Editthat Your judgments are right, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
You are always just and fair, Lord. So when I have trials, and my soul is afflicted, I know I can trust that these things are for my good.
76. Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Your word to Your servant.
You are so kind to me. And your mercy is more than I can possibly hope for. It is a promise from your word that your kindness and mercy will be mine, so I will always know that you are giving me your best.
77. Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight.
I would be dead now if it were not for your mercy. In my youth, there were plenty of times I came close to death, yet your mercy kept me alive. Since I accepted you as my Savior, i have had several close encounters with death, yet your mercy sustained me. I take delight in your word, which tells me you are a merciful God.
78. Let the proud Editbe ashamed, for they treated me wrongfully with falsehood; But I will meditate on Your precepts.
Proud people will do anything to elevate themselves, including putting others down. I know – I was one.I am ashamed that I ever gave unto pride, and still am ashamed when I allow pride to creep back in. Help me to meditate on your word so that pride will not return to my heart.
79. Let those who fear You turn to me, those who know Your testimonies.
I pray that those who have a solemn fear of God will be my friends. I pray we will have a solemn bond and have wonderful fellowship in your word. I pray that when we get together we will talk about your testimonies and what a blessing they are in our lives.
80. Let my heart be blameless regarding Your statutes, that I may not be ashamed.
My deepest desire us to walk in your word completely. I do not want to turn to the left or the right, but stay on the straight and narrow path. Keep reminding me, Lord, of your word. Let me not stray.